hello everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by badfaceday, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badfaceday

badfaceday New Member

I'm 20 years old and female. In short: my life sucks and I cant see the meaning of it. Being social phobic I dont have _any_ friends.

Moreover, I dont have any prospects for the future. I'm ugly, very fat and dont have any talents or interests. I am currently studying at college (where there is no person I am familiar with), but I want to drop out, because I hate the environment and I am not interested in my courses any more. But then I dont know what I should do else. As I said I really dont have any special talents or the will to work for anything. I just dont care anymore. I really dont care about anything.

There is really nothing here I want to live for. Lately I'm only thinking that we all have to die anyway -sooner or later - so I just cant see the point of living...

Maybe I'll find some help here.
    I'm sorry.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i am sorry you are so down and lonely. College can be very hard but that is why they have councillors there. They will talk with you and find out if you can get help or if you can change you major still. If you depression is bad i think talking with your doctor to get on medication will help. You are still very young and have time to figure out what your interest are. Councillor can talk with you and helpyou with that as well. Don't give up yet as more education you have the better chance you get places in life. take care please call your doctor abt medication and talk with councillors at school get help okay so you are nto feeling so overwhelmed.
  3. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

please dont be sorry. i know how you feel about just giving up. and my only hobbies are drinking, smoking weed and trading cards. theres a lot of people here who know how you feel. hope we can help. :)
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to sf :)
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :shake:
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!
  7. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :shake:
  8. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find the support you need right here.
  9. badfaceday

badfaceday New Member

thanks for your nice welcomes.

I dont know if its a good idea if I go to a councillor. I'm at a big college and I dont know any of those and they dont know me. I somehow dont feel comfortable telling people I hardly know that I dont think my life matters at all or that I have no clue what I want in my life. Moreover, I am afraid that they might be annoyed. They might think why should they care, if I dont even care myself..

I feel so much indifference towards anything that sourrounds me. I really cannot think of any other subject I want to study right now. I just want do do or feel nothing.
    Its so hard to believe that my life matters. I cannot think it does. I mean, there are soo many smart, handsome, skinny and successful people, and there's me. No one would even realise that I'm not there any more, because for them I would have never been there anyway...

man, I know this all sounds so bad and embarrassing, but its how I feel right now...
  10. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

seeing a councilor wouldnt hurt... and dont worry bout being you. im apparently smart, very skinny but by no means handsome or succesful. life is not about brains or brawn. its not about looks. life is about you.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! No need to apologise, we are all here for various problems and the support you get is from the heart.. I also think you need to talk with a counselor..Maybe even find a therapist so you can work on your self esteem.. No one here sits in judgement we are just people..Take care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.