hello everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Fallen_x, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen_x

Fallen_x New Member

Hi everybody. I'm 18 years old and have struggled with severe depression and anxiety for about 3 years but since my daughter was born nearly 2 years ago, everything has got so much worse. I lost my best friend to suicide in 2006 and despite seeing the upset and angst it caused his family (and obviously myself) I still feel as though this might be my only way to stop feeling like this. I'm struggling with depersonalisation and at the moment I have no clue of my own identity. I will no doubt be a regular user of this forum and I know I won't be judged. Nice to meet you all xx
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Fallen, Welcome to the forums..You took the right first step.. I'm sure you will get plenty of support..
  3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome to the forum!
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I am sure you will find many people here who are stuggling with who they are and how they feel...glad you will be around...welcome again, J
  5. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome to SF. :hug:
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

hello, welcome to SF.
  7. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

:welcome: Fallen x

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you you are right no one will judge you here we just want to give you support. Your child will help you hold on through the rough days i do understand the want to leave but the understanding it can 't be as i would destroy my family. hugs
  9. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Welcome to sf! I hope you find the support you are looking for. If you ever need anything or just need a friend feel free to PM me anytime. :hug: Take care!
  10. Hello. i'm new here too. Don't know what to expect here, but it cannot be worse then the way I feel right now.. I suffer from depression and severe anxiety..I also have PTSD, and BPD. I think there's other issues too, but I find it really hard to talk to people about my experiences, especially when things are really bad and I start hearing voices or imagining things..that is the hardest thing to cope with..it's like been in a living nightmare that I can't wake up from.
    And I want to tell my doctors the truth and all the things I am expereincing but I just can't seem to get the words out!! I don't want people to think i'm crazy or not capable of looking after my son. I know the doctors can't help me or understand whats wrong if I don't tell them everything, but it's so hard to even admit to myself these feelings and things I am experiencing. And to say it in a review meeting in front of a room full of people I hardly know is impossible for me.
    I Hope you find what your looking for here and feel better soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.