Hello everyone! (and goodbye perhaps?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just found this site by doing a goggle search. Yes i'm suicidal but don't freak out yet. I won't commit it yet (if I ultimately do it) (50% chance) as I have to plan things well. I tell you all about it at a later date when I have gained enough confidence with the people of this forum.

Now onto some more reading (interesting stories). I've never really talked about this with anybody else (out of embarrasment).

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum!:smile: I too found this site during a google search for suicide methods. I am glad I found it cause I credit this site and the loving caring members with saving my life. I found friendship and support here and it's keeping me going. I hope we can do the same for you.:smile::hug:

least

:welcome: to SF. You found this site the same way i did. Never did I think I would still be here a year later, but here I am. You will find a great deal of support here. I hope you find it as helpful as I and some others have. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

Trust me, these people will help you.

Welcome.

DT
Why do they want to help us suicidal types? Why do they care if we live or die? I'm curious about it. Why is life better than death? Because in death there are no worries about anything. Death is nothing but peace. Much better than life I would say.

Oh and another thing...
The reason I registered on this forum is not becuase I want to be stopped from commiting suicide. But because I want help on dissapearing without a trace while yet leaving no worries on my relatives. Maybe dispose completely of my body (sea sinking?)and leave a note saying (lying) that I took a plane to the foreign and took some sort of job over there and that they'll see me again in the distant future (obviously not gonna happen) and to please not worry about it or something. It could take months of planning to make it perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Raiden

Welcome to SF, Seppuku, we will try to help you as best as we can, also, this is a Pro-Life forum, i hope we can do our best to help you. :smile:

:welcome: to SF, Seppuku! I hope you stick with us and will eventually feel comfortable enough to open up...this is a great place with lots of supportive people. Hope you find what you are looking for. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00