Hello everyone!, from a lonely guy in Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiceGuYKC

I've been here a few days and been blown away, by all the beautiful caring people in the forums. I'll be telling my story soon, just to finally get it out my system, after keeping it locked up inside for sixteen years. Unfortunately I'm typing this using the Playstation 3 browser and theres no return button. I just want say this place is really helping me and I want to thank everyone who cares and listens here. You are very special people.

Constantinos

I've been here a few days and been blown away, by all the beautiful caring people in the forums. I'll be telling my story soon, just to finally get it out my system, after keeping it locked up inside for sixteen years. Unfortunately I'm typing this using the Playstation 3 browser and theres no return button. I just want say this place is really helping me and I want to thank everyone who cares and listens here. You are very special people.
Hello NiceGuYKC,

Welcome to the forums, we're ready to listen and help you whenever you feel ready.

flowers

I've been here a few days and been blown away, by all the beautiful caring people in the forums.....
Welcome. I dont think anyone can recoginze beautiful caring people unless you are one yourself. So I say the same thing for you. ( And I agree with your assessment. Its the kindest place I have found) Glad you are here. :hug: :flowers:

NiceGuYKC

Welcome. I dont think anyone can recoginze beautiful caring people unless you are one yourself. So I say the same thing for you. ( And I agree with your assessment. Its the kindest place I have found) Glad you are here. :hug: :flowers:
Aw shucks!, Flowers.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00