Hello everyone, hope you all are doing ok and enjoying your time.. I'm new to this

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ToFarGone7, Oct 18, 2016.

1. ToFarGone7

ToFarGone7 Active Member

I'm new to this. I constantly think about suicide, the more I think it the more it seems real. I'm a loner, no friends or family really. I'm an outcast, I'm someone that's easily forgotten about. I'm misread, misunderstood. I feel like I don't exist. I had a fucked up childhood. I feel like no genuinely cares anymore, no one sees the sorrow behind a smile, the love behind anger, the reason behind silence. Everyone is just "nice", no one wants to listen or hear you out. No one wants to deal with you or put up with you.. I feel like suicide is my only option which is why I came here, maybe I can get help or make some genuine friends, or maybe help someone else.. anywho I hope you all are enjoying your time and doing ok.

Thauoy likes this.
  2. AlexiMarie7

AlexiMarie7 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! You're not too far gone. Sorry to hear that you've been struggling with these thoughts and being alone. I hope you will be able to make some friends here. Feel free to check out the chat room and say hi. Don't be afraid/shy we're pretty friendly.

We're here if you want to share in more detail the things that have been bothering you. And yes, we do help each other out, so I'm sure you will be of help to someone on here; even if you feel at your lowest, you will find that you may still have something to share to help another person along on their journey.

We're in it together: in unity there is strength.

3. ToFarGone7

ToFarGone7 Active Member

Thank you for reading and responding to my thread. Hope you are doing ok and are well.
    Looking forward to this.
    I just feel non existent and pointless

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

welcome to sf, maybe we can be friends. hope to see you around the forum and in chat, there is a lot of people that care here.

5. SolarisTron

SolarisTron New Member

I am now where you are. Life I am convinced is meaningless and insignificance easily replaces all forms of spirituality and religion. And yet, there are fellow sufferers, who through many similar experiences, genetic, familial, environmental etc. feel the same way. Is there not one more drunken thrill fuck on the horizon? Is there not one more satisfying experience helping another on their way just around the corner? Is there not one more stabbing blasting of a homophobe/racist/etc. resulting in the necessary public humiliation to change that person? In death there are no possibilities.

6. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step.

Welcome! I'm new here too.
    That's a whole lot of pain there.... thanks for sharing... keep coming back...

7. ToFarGone7

ToFarGone7 Active Member

Thank you for the taking the time to read and comment.. I will be on here everyday.