Hello everyone, I plan on dying

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mapleman, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mapleman

Mapleman Member

Hello. I understand that posting a thread about committing suicide is selfish of me, but for some reason I want to tell you guys this.

Because of a bad situation with my dad I plan on sleeping forever tonight when my dad falls asleep... but I'm scared of the pain that will come with death and I guess talking on here helps with my fear.
    Because of my dad, I have been crying constantly for the past few hours and I want to end it.

My name is Andrew and I'm turning 16 on February 18. As I'm writing this I am crying because the thought of suicide makes me very sad. Whenever I cry my emotional heart hurts and suicidal thoughts enter my head.

I decided <edit moderator total eclipse time line> that I will kill myself when my dad falls asleep in the restroom. I'm going to <edit moderator total eclipse method> although I am scared of the pain that might come.
    I'm sorry for my parents and my family who will be sad. My friends at school... im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry

I am very sorry for this, but please remember me... if I don't log in tomorrow I'll have gone through with my plan.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Re: Hello everyone, I plan on dying tonight

Dear Andrew,

I have those days where I have suicidal thoughts and urges.. I question why I'm here often.. I understand what it feels like.. With that said, people - professionals who will listen and be understanding (unlike your Dad) - can help you learn ways to cope and feel better.... so that the symptoms as a result of going through all of your difficulties won't cripple you and hinder your ability to function. Please call the emergency services or other helplines, and if you need any help doing so, let us know and we can find numbers for you to dial. Someone can talk to you on the phone immediately and help you through this crisis. Take care and stay safe. ((Hugs))

Alex

3. sevendust

sevendust Active Member

Hi Andrew, sorry your feeling so down. You have so much life to live filled with happiness. I'm sure most of us, have gone through phases of suicide thoughts, during our teen years. Your life is not ending at 16, it's only beginning. You have youth, you have health, you have so much to look forward too, towards the future. Try to visualize happy memories, this is what I do, it helps me alot. Keep posting, I'm here to support you :)

4. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

Hey, Andrew.
    I was in your position, and still am. I wish I could say something to make you feel better about everything you're going through. And I really wish I could help you, I truly mean that. I don't wanna see such a precious young life go to waste. I would hate to see you end up like me.
    You're only 16, your life has barely begun yet.
    Please, reconsider your plans.
    I'm here for you if you need to talk.

5. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

Hi Andrew, i hope you will reconsider this action, thou i do understand how you are feeling,as i am feeling like it too, but i am much older than you, you are only a teen and i feel for you so much.Is there anyone you can talk to? samaritans for example? thry will ring you back if you can't afford to ring,thery will give you space and time and be there for you.
    I sincerly hope you will post on here tomorrow, i shall personall look out for it tmorrow.
    Try to think things wil lget better,you are so young.
    Please don't do it,not untill at least you have got some help.
    Take care andrew.

6. Mapleman

Mapleman Member

thanks everyone, I didn't kill myself

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I am glad to hear back from you! Also, are you hurting as much today?? I look forward to seeing you continue reaching out.. and we'll be wishing you comfort. :]

Alex

8. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

Hi Andrew, i am so pleased you didn't go through with your plan, so relived you are still here.Please try and get some help,weather it be your g.p or the samaritans or some kind of help line.
    Keep posting on here, keep talking and keep safe.

9. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

16 is nt t age to die.....its t age to jerk off , to fuck , to fall in love , to work hard for career ...and after all this shit if yr life dosnt work out then you can probably think of quitting

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People can feel suicidal and want to die at any age. Those feelings aren't controlled by what age someone is. But I do hope you find the strength to keep holding on, keep fighting. Here if you want to talk. :hug:

11. Sent

Sent Banned Member

i also started feeling suicidal at 16.

i would love to say things get better,

but now im 22 and my life is more miserable then i could of possibly imagined at 16.

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun hope you called for some help last night a crisis line let us know how you are doing okay We are here anytime you need someone to talk to

13. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Mapleman)) very glad you are still with us.. you probably are not going to believe this but saying it anyway.. things can get better. really they can. talk to a crisis line , mental health professional, a doctor or striking out with those then go to ER of a hospital or call the cops.. you got to still be alive for it to get better.. if you get really serious about taking your life please do reach out for some help.. keep talking here also.. we do care about you andf want things to get better for you.. stay safe .. tc, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.