Hello everyone, I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people, well Im JustABoy, a 22 year old lad from England.

I have never really been on a forum like this before so I will try my best - I am NOT suicidal, however, I am starting to feel very f*ck*d up and I just need to find solutions - I dont know what else to do, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart - everything is mixed and my life feels SO knotted up - I have never really been this low, I know that...

Anyway, if anyone wants to chat id love to..

Thanks for reading
xx

welcome to the forum, i hope you find the support you want here, hope to see you around the forum and get to know you a bit better

take care of yourself

vikki x

It's nice to meet you, Here's your second WELCOME! :welcome:

I hope you get positive feedback from us here on SF. If you want to chat with me, you can go to the chat room, I'm there noe with lots of others, or you can PM me if you'd like, and if you have msn, you can pm me a message with it, and I'll add you to talk.

There's lots of people here willing to listen.

Hope you have happier days :hug:

*OWL*

EDIT (Vikki won first :P)

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Hi justaboy. :welcome: to SF. I know you can find the help you need here. Many people would be more than happy to talk with you. Take care and hope to see you around. :hug:

:welcome: to the Forum, JustABoy :)
I hope you find the answers you're looking for here :)
Take care, and if you need anthing, feel free to PM :)

Lauren

Tarthenol

How do mate!!

Hopefully you can get some support advice and stuff here, I did and man if I'm not half dead anyway.....:wink:

Seriously though, welcome and hopefully you wont feel so bad soon...?

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00