Hello everyone new to forum

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dutchess, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutchess

dutchess New Member

Im not sure where to start,im 45 yr old female looking for help and support.I have been to therapy a couple of times,i did not click with any of them,my last one could only repeat how others who have it worse than i do.which is wrong i believe pain is pain no matter how one sees it.which leaves me even more hopeless.i do need help so im hoping i can at least start here to let out how i really feel with out judgement,i have some dark issues that i never dealt with or have told anyone.i dont know how to deal with it.so i guess ill start with when i was younger i was molested by my father,i let it define me who i have become today,i feel ashamed,hurt,betrayed by the person who was suppose to love and protect me.ive spent my whole life trying to forget,its not working anymore,i cant run anymore. im to the point where this does not feel like home anymore,the days and nights all feel the same.i have constant thoughts of just ending it.my mind races all the time.THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE,my hugs go out to everyone here.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi dutchess here is a good place then hun NO judgement here just care and u nderstanding h ugs

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello, as Total Eclipse says here is a good place then. Only once in my life has thinking of others worse than me helped.

4. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Hello YOU ARE LOVED HERE <3

5. dutchess

dutchess New Member

thank you for all of your kind words,only if the rest of the world had more compassion and love,the world would be a better place for all of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.