Hello Everyone..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Christian C, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christian C

Christian C Member

Hey everyone my name is Christian,
    I'm from the Quad Cities, if anyone is familiar with that general area.

I've lost a very large amount of my friends this past month and it has been killing me inside second by second. I just decided to come here to see if there was anybody that I could really talk to here or if anyone that has had the same problem could talk about what they did to help. These people were my friends since I was in 1st grade and now they want nothing to do with me because of one fight with a friend and he turned them all on me.

I'm also gladly here to help out anybody if they ever need any advice or if they would just like somebody to talk to, just send me a message if you would ever like to talk! :)

~Christian

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Christian, welcome to SF. Sorry to hear you've lost your friends...I know how that is all too well. Seems like most of my friends have ditched me, and I know how hard that can be. So you can talk to me anytime you'd like.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi christian.. Welcome..look around some.. Lots of forums and possibilites.. Got any questions please let us know..TC, Jim

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Christian,
    Sorry to hear about what has happened, it's a tough one, losing your friends like that :( A month is not very long, so the pain of it must still be very hard for you hun. You did say 'most' of your friends - that indicates not allof them - that there are still some there for you. I would just try to think about these ones for the time being, and try to chalk the incident up "to experience". If the other friends can turn on you because of this other person, then they have some growing up to do.

The best way to think about it would be that if people decide to not like you, there is very little you can do about it. Life can be very unpleasant at times, unfortunately, and we can't always get what we want. Some things are there just for the learning. Best thing is to work on forgiving yourself for the contribution you made, lay low for a while and remember what the warning signs were to prevent it from happening again. That's always the bonus that can come with stuff like this :) Chin up Christian, it's their loss hun. If these friends come back to you, they really were your friends - and if they don't, the trauma of it will begin to lessen over time, as life moves on - meanwhile there are plenty of friends for you here hun, God bless

5. Christian C

Christian C Member

Thank you so much all of you!! :)

You honestly make me want to just give you each a hug in a non-weird way I guess that's pretty much the nicest things that I have heard from anybody in quite some time now. My girlfriend knows what all I have been going through so she told me a couple of nights ago that she was going to stay with me for awhile so I'm helping her move just a couple boxes of stuff over to stay! :)

6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Ahhhhh...... that was SUCH a nice hug!! Thankyou Christian :grouphug:

7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

My deepest apologies on what has happened to you of late, but, from my perspective, you seem to be strong enough to tough out as much hardship that comes your way and even if, at times, what has happened will get the better of you, the fact that you joined SF and are willing to talk talk freely about it and about yourself, your feelings and emotions, y=rest in the knowledge that no one ever will judge you for what you say, because each and everyone one of us has been through something similar and if if there an off-chance that we can help you through your difficult times ahead, then you can count on all of us to do our best, not only to hep you get over the grief, but that while right now, the future seems bleak, the Sun will always rise above your head and remind you that terrible things have happened that you needed to deal with, you do not not have to bottle anything up and speak your ind freely - Everyone on the site gives their all to ensure everyone else finds tranquility in their lives for the future.

And welcome to SF - where words and emotions flow like a spilling dam, but we each pull ourselves together to ensure no one is left alone in their time of need.

:bubbles:

8. Christian C

Christian C Member

You guys are just absolutely amazing! :')
    I promise that I will do anything in my power to help anybody here as long as they ask for it! :)

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad your gf is staying with you hun. Your true friends will not stay away for long if they stay away then you know that they are better gone. I do hope you continue to talk to us here and make new friends here ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.