Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Caesius, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caesius

Caesius Member

Well, I am here mostly because the my friends want me get help. And they matter more to me than anything else in this universe. :smile: So... short of paying through the nose for a psychologist, I thought I could start here first. I hope someone can help me. I don't want to hurt my friends anymore by being the way I am sometimes.
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

That is fantastic. Welcome to this site.

If you have insurance, you can likely get professional care for nothing more than your co-pay. If you don't have insurance and have a lower income, you can take advantage of public healthcare (well, depending upon where you live -- I always assume U.S., but that's a bad assumption on my part). Your country, if not U.S., may have similar programs.

That said, this site may be a good start. There are a lot of caring people here. There are a lot of people here who have a good background in the things you may be going through. Peer support, networking, and advice is many times the most powerful wellness tools.

Hope to see more of you here!
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - we can't replace professorial care but we do in fact work much cheaper and are available 24/7 :smile:

Would love to hear about the issues that concern your friends if you care to share them and always are lots of helping caring people here to listen and support as we are able.

Take Care and Be Safe

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun good to see you reaching out for support here. Keep talking ok keep posting let us know how we can help hugs
  5. Python

Python Member

Welcome to SF, Caesius.
  6. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you have friends that care about you - and that you care about. That's a good thing (I think). I hope you can feel free to talk about things here.
  7. Caesius

Caesius Member

Thanks everyone. :) Well, I guess what I meant by not wanting to pay for psychologists, I mean I am a minor and that is a little out of my hands... :/
  8. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

The best thing you can do is to sit down with your parents and confide in them and ask them for some guidance. As a parent, I know that we all hope that our children will come to us when troubled.
  9. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Caesius - I would agree with PWA - totally, that's the first step honey. I hope you feel that you do have the sort of relationship with them that means this is possible. Just saying something like - "would it be OK to sit down with you and have a talk?" - would be somewhere to start.

Is this a possibility do you think?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.