hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by I Should Not Live, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Should Not Live

I Should Not Live New Member

a friend that i told some stuff to tonight told me to join this site and chat with people and it might help me. so im taking her advice.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI nice to meet you hun I hope you continue to reach out here so we can support you hugs

3. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi I Should Not Live,
    Welcome to this lovely community, loads of really nice supportive people on this forum who will try and offer you advice/help.
    Please let us know what is troubling you right now, often it does help to discuss it. Reflecting on your feelings can really help, please if feeling really low. Visit your GP/Dr for help so options can be given to help you.
    Take Care
    Kate

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Cooee from the Commonwealth of Australiasia! (and of course, :bubbles:!)
    Your friend is a very special person indeed to care enough about you to tell you about SF and I am glad that you took their advice to join this website.
    While SF does not have anything to do with government mental health organisation, it really is a place for us all to put out into the open everything is troubling us and you once you get used to the site, you will find we are one big community who bands together to help each other when we most most need it.
    While we might not be able to help in the way of solving all of life's problems for each of us or even be guaranteed a cure, consider each and every member as who will bend over backwards in order to each other out during the difficult times and show true compassion and concern and willing to help no matter the cost to cheer each other up.
    Anything you say and do here is kept confidential and respect and privacy is of the upmost importance, so feel free to write anything at all you wish and no one will ever judge you, because, while hundreds (if not hundreds of thousands of people are a part of SF, you are always among friends and safe in all that you do and say.

:bubbles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.