Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LookingForTheLight, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LookingForTheLight

LookingForTheLight New Member

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I probably should have found this site a couple months ago... I really needed it then. I seem to be over the worst of my depression, but I know I'm still fragile and life could send me reeling backwards pretty easily. Of course, I really hope that doesn't happen, because I don't know if I could handle going through that again so soon. I hope you all are having a good day, and if not, that it will get better quickly. :)
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome, hugs. Hope you're getting support offline as well.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun glad things are a little less dark now and hope you continue to heal Lots of support here hun so keep reaching out ok hugs
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi lft Light. Glad you are feeling better now. And glad you decided to join this community. Sending safe :hug:s
  5. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

hi light,
    i'm really glad your starting to feel better, we're all here to help you if you need us :hug:
  6. LookingForTheLight

LookingForTheLight New Member

Well, this past week has been a roller-coaster... but the low points didn't last two months like last time... and I even was able to laugh today, which is something that has become rare. So, I guess some ups and downs are to be expected... but it's certainly not fun! I've been looking for a local support group, but so far have only found groups for survivors, not people that are suicidal themselves. That doesn't make sense to me... there should certainly be both, and they shouldn't be hard to find!! Anyone else have this experience?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.