Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Microcosmos, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microcosmos

Microcosmos Member

My name is Brandi, and I am a 26 year old male. This isn't my first post, I originally came here to seek help, so my first post was in the suicide section. But I figured it would be a good idea to stick around and try to meet new people. I've been a janitor for the better part of 7-8 years, living a completely nocturnal lifestyle, which isn't good at all for my mental state. Feelings and thoughts just manifest themselves inside my head. I love to text, but don't have anyone to text with anymore and it's very lonely. If anyone is interested, especially those who are up at night, please let me know. Nice to meet you all.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hi Brandi Glad you found SF. Lots of friendly people here. May want to check out the buddy forum or stop by chat - Usually a good number of people in chat to to talk or hang out with.

Ben

3. Microcosmos

Microcosmos Member

Thank you for the reply Ben. I will have to take a look at the buddy forum as well as the chat. I'm very thankful that there is a site like this one out there for people like me to come and be heard, as well as the many others out there like me.

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

Hello Brandi :) a big welcome! I hope you will like it here and that you find the support you need!

5. Microcosmos

Microcosmos Member

Thank you. So far I've really enjoyed my time here. There are some good people here who seem like they genuinely care, and take time out of their day to respond to people in need of help.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, I've seen you in the chatroom already, you're such a nice person, welcome to the forums.

7. Microcosmos

Microcosmos Member

Aw thank you. You're a nice person as well, and thank you for the warm welcome.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Brandi, welcome to the site!! :smile: I'm really glad you joined.

9. I am new here too I all so text a lot maybe after we get to know each other here a bit we can become text buddies I am 36

10. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Brandi, and hope very much you enjoy SF and find it a great place to interact and gain strength and hope :)

11. therapy_fan

therapy_fan Well-Known Member

Hey Brandi :) Welcome to SF hope that u find the forum as helpful as i do! :) Tc

12. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

hey brandi
    welcome to the forum :)stay strong out there you can do it x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.