Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jameztb, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jameztb

Jameztb Member

Hello! My name is James and I am 15 years old. I am looking for support and someone to vent with once in a while.. I have a feeling that this is going to be a great place for me to be because everyone seems so friendly! I am looking forward to meeting new people and I hope I make some new friends.. I feel so alone because I was on another support website and no one would talk to me so I hope this will be different!!

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi James, welcome to SF :) Yes, there are a lot of friendly people here, so the experience won't be the same as that other site. I'm sorry that happened to you, but here you can find great friends and people who will listen to you.

3. Jameztb

Jameztb Member

Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
  4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF James. As witty says there are a lot of friendly people here but because of time zone differences and how we are feelings responses can be rather patchy sometimes. I hope being on here helps. Explore all of the site. Different parts suit different people at different times.

5. Jameztb

Jameztb Member

Thanks! I'm going to enjoy being here.

6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - Enjoy the forums and feel free to stop by chat to talk if you like as well :)

7. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Hi James.

Welcome to SF. There are some great people here (some have already posted above me!). I promise you will not be ignored on this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.