Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by insac2015, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insac2015

insac2015 Member

Life has been overwhelming for me lately. Actually for a long time. Things never seem to get any better. I tried talking to a psychologist, psychiatrist, and friends. It's not just one thing in my life, it's quite a few. I wish it were only one! When do much is piled on and out doesn't go away, i can feel hopeless, depressed, lonely, fearful of the future and oh the anxiety! I feel my life has lost meaning. I have no family to turn to. I really can't take it anymore.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. Sorry you feel that way. :hug:

3. insac2015

insac2015 Member

I have a plan and now I've gotten to the point I'm not afraid to do it. I'm sick of all the doctors, the meds, and society in general. I don't want to hear "oh things will get better". No. They won't. I've held out too long and nothing has gotten better.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. Talking here with people that understand the kind of distress you are in might help you. I suggest if you are in the UK/Ireland to call the samaritans they help me a lot. You can also e-mail them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  5. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

Did your doctors give you a diagnosis or prescribe you with any medication?

6. insac2015

insac2015 Member

Hello. I am in California. Also i have had anxiety and panic attacks since 1988. Yes, I've been on all kinds of meds. After 26-27 years I've had them all. I currently still on some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.