Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by insac2015, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insac2015

insac2015 Member

Life has been overwhelming for me lately. Actually for a long time. Things never seem to get any better. I tried talking to a psychologist, psychiatrist, and friends. It's not just one thing in my life, it's quite a few. I wish it were only one! When do much is piled on and out doesn't go away, i can feel hopeless, depressed, lonely, fearful of the future and oh the anxiety! I feel my life has lost meaning. I have no family to turn to. I really can't take it anymore.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. Sorry you feel that way. :hug:

3. insac2015

insac2015 Member

I have a plan and now I've gotten to the point I'm not afraid to do it. I'm sick of all the doctors, the meds, and society in general. I don't want to hear "oh things will get better". No. They won't. I've held out too long and nothing has gotten better.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. Talking here with people that understand the kind of distress you are in might help you. I suggest if you are in the UK/Ireland to call the samaritans they help me a lot. You can also e-mail them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  5. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

Did your doctors give you a diagnosis or prescribe you with any medication?

6. insac2015

insac2015 Member

Hello. I am in California. Also i have had anxiety and panic attacks since 1988. Yes, I've been on all kinds of meds. After 26-27 years I've had them all. I currently still on some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.