Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So, nice to meet you all. Was kind of surprised when I just happened to stumble on this forum while looking at an article, kind of wish I'd found this website a few years ago, when I was at my worst. Despite the slightly edgy name, I'm actually a pretty pleasant person generally, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you, as well as hopefully become a part of this community. Aside from that, I'm 23, male (more or less but male is just simpler to work with I guess), British, and a computing student. I have actually done some training as a therapist and have spent a long time examining myself and other people to get more in touch with myself and improve at empathising with others' situations, so maybe I can be of help to some others as well. Mostly though, I'm just cautiously excited to find a community I can openly and honestly talk with about how to handle a lot of this stuff, and will probably be posting in several different places.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to SF *a warm hug*

I am glad that you found us here and posted, I hope being here helps you get better. Sorry you are going through such a rough time right now.

I wish you well and hope you find good from joining this forum. Despite not finding it years ago, you're here now and opening up, that is the main thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00