Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BigFluffy, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigFluffy

BigFluffy Member

I don't know why I'm doing this. I have never been able to talk about my real feelings to anyone. I only joined because my brother told me to, I hope this is the right forum.....:unsure:

I've been depressed and suicidal for a while now. And I don't know why I'm admitting this. Maybe I'm just attention seeking. Maybe I really do need help.
    But this is getting worse everyday. I wake up and think "this is the day, it's a perfect day to die, look at the sun."

I think I'm going crazy. I hope I am. I hope this gets so bad that I can't stand it anymore, because I'm a coward; I don't have the means or courage to end my life. But if it gets worse then maybe something inside of me will snap, break. And I will do it.

Sorry for wasting your time. Good day to you all.

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: I hope you can find some support here hunny.

PM me if you need me!

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site :)

Hopefully the site can offer you some help and support.

Well done for admitting that you feel bad and need some help. Even if it is for attention, it is still a need for help, so don't feel bad about that.

Do you want to tell us what it is that makes you feel so bad that you want to end your life?

It sounds like your brother is supportive, which is good.

Hopefully being on this site might help you to open up.

Hang in there and take care of yourself

4. marthijn1987

marthijn1987 Guest

Welcome BigFluffy! :smile:

5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site!:smile: I'm sure you'll make friends and get the support you need here - I did. Feel free to post your feelings. Sometimes it helps a lot just to let them out.

least

6. makeitlooksoprettyburning

makeitlooksoprettyburning Well-Known Member

hey!! :)

this site is brilliant! everyone here has helped me soooooo much, so i hope we can all help you too!

xx

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. We are a community of caring people for the most part. I hope you gain the support you need here. :hug:

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Have seen you in chat a few times :wink:

Welcome to SF

I hope you find some support here :smile:

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum, hun. If you ever need to talk just get my contact details out of my profile. Take care and i'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:

10. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

Hey,

hang in there, and don't for one moment think of yourself as attention seeking, life can get bloody difficult sometimes but I really hope you can get the help that you deserve.

take care
    andy

11. :awww: sorry DUDE/DUDETTE
    wazup. here at the suicide forum most of us have or have had suicidal feelings so dont worry youre not alone. we are here to help and dont mind doing it. so open up that bottle of feelings and let it all out.*flood*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.