Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Crusader, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crusader

Crusader New Member

Hello everyone, i'm a male 26 years old from Canada and i suffer from
    RA (Rhumatoid arthritis) and major depression my whole life.

I have no friends and my family don't like me. I'm
    on a disability pension and therefore have no job.

I've had 1 suicide attempt and failed, spent a week at
    the hospital, came back home not long ago. Nobody cared..

Figured i join SF to meet people. :sad:

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi nice to meet you im new here to but like you suffer from depression its not a nice place to be and its good to talk to those that understand.
    And Arthritis can be so debilitating u have a lot to contend with

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Crusader. You have come to the right place to be able to talk about the things that are bothering you and I am sure you will meet many new people. Come into chat and socialize a bit. You may find you like it. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Hey Crusader :hug: I know I've already seen you in chat, but I wanted to say hi here anyway :laugh:

5. missreno

missreno New Member

Hello,I am new to the group and there are so many areas that i am having trouble finding things here. I am a married mother of 3. I have been a volunteer in disastger services for years and volunteer in the kids school as I have Bi-Polar and Complex PTSD due to a very violent childhood. It all came back when my then daughter of 6 came to me and told me a neighbor boy had "hurt her" . When she told me it was if i was in a movie. I went into a dissasociative state and I can't keep the anger that social services and the police have made me feel. They said that the boy was underage (14) so there was nothing i could do. I am so terrified that he is doing it to others and i have no control and i am going through a ssevere depresion about it.

When they recently sentenced that monster that murdered Jessica Lunsford it brought it baack again. When i found out about it the first time it hit me the saame way. My best friends kids used to play with her. I can't imagine how people are not more furious about doing something to protect our children.

I also suffer from degenerative spinal arthritis and have to take meds and sometimes i just want to take them all. I know my mood swings are confusing my children and i think if i just left this world it would make it better. I know it won't cause they would hurt as they love me but i can't put all this energy into healing myself it is tireling. And dealing with these demons jsut makes it all worse.

If someone writes back to me i don't even know how to find it. I am trying to make an appointment to get some help but all the therapists want to do is make me relive it and then i have nightmares and crying jags and it jsut seems like they really don't know how to help me. How can they if they have not lived through the stuff i have. I knwo i am bipolar but they seem to thinkk that what i tell them is in my head when i can back it up with newspapers, family accounts etc. I have insurance but it still seems to deplete me after all the other doctors. My hubbys works like crazy and i feel guilty about that.

if anyone sees this thanks for listening........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.