Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here because I am a bit lost. I am hoping that I can find support to keep me from the thoughts I am having. But I feel very tired of living at the moment.

I am in constant pain, and have recently also been told I might have IBS. I am taking Lexapro, but at the time I am not sure it is really helping. They recently increased my dose so I will have to see. I also moved about 5 months ago leaving everyone behind and haven't yet been able to make any friends. I feel very lonely, without a sense of direction, and tired of living and being in pain so much.

I apologise for sounding whiny, and hope I will be welcome here.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us and chose to turn here for support. your post did not sound whiney at all. You will find many people extending their hands out to help you through this awful time. i know how hard it can be to move and feel so alone. Soon you will meet people and make a few friends. That will help to ease the lonliness a little as will the friendships you make here. take care and i am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us and chose to turn here for support. your post did not sound whiney at all. You will find many people extending their hands out to help you through this awful time. i know how hard it can be to move and feel so alone. Soon you will meet people and make a few friends. That will help to ease the lonliness a little as will the friendships you make here. take care and i am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:
Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate you reaching out to me.

IBS is Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It means that my intestines get overactive and very uncomfortable. Lexapro is an anti-depresant medication. I don't know too much about it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00