Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Max_Payne, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max_Payne

Max_Payne Member

Hi all! My name is Sergey, 19 years, live in Russia, has come to learn on a forum, how are suicides in other countries. Itself not time made attempts, but on successful coincidence of circumstances has remained is alive. After last attempt to me the girl-crystal who has scanned me then the desire of suicide has for ever disappeared was knocked. Do not judge strictly for wash the first post, I did not wish anybody to provoke to suicide. Problems nevertheless have remained, but not such global as were earlier.
    P.S:I not too well speak English, therefore I ask me to forgive.
  2. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Im glad things arent as bad as they were before, thats encouraging.

We do not give methods here, that means we will not discuss how to end your life, and if anyone does the moderation team remove it.

But you are welcome to stay and talk and get support for your problems.

Welcome :)
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hello and welcome to the forum i normal on if you wanna chat some time. And to help you get out of depression so you can do better in life :hug: If you ever need anything my pm box is always open.
  4. Max_Payne

Max_Payne Member

Thanks you for kind reception and the offer of rendering assistance. I am assured that to be necessary for me the help but not today. I all life try to reach harmony with the world but it is not possible to me.
    In Russia the suicide problem began to reach greater heights we yet have not overtaken only Sweden.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Sergey. I hope you are able to find support here. Take care and we will see you around. :hug:
  6. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hey man. Welcome. Hope to know you better.

Yeah, I guess I know whats your favorite game. Whats your favorite quote from Max Payne?
  7. Max_Payne

Max_Payne Member

You are right, I Not casually chosen Max Payne because the plot of game coincides somewhat with a plot of my life. The hero has very much liked, therefore has chosen it for the nick. My head as is broken, as on an avatar... What girl will like the guy with the punched head? I not the patriot of the country to rescue it is impossible, because it will die out from alcohol
  8. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I see. Well, I think Max Payne is pretty cool and stylish. I wonder who will be chosen to play him in the future Max Payne movie? Max Payne is definitely one of the best games ever! Its not only the action but the plot, the unique character and the dark depressive nature of the game really fascinates me. I also like shooting a lot, but only in the arcade of course, I wish I can live a life like that, you know? One man standing against the world with his 'absolutely nothing to lose' attitude and courage. Well, if you have a scar like him, I think you sure look as cool as him too!
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.