Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sorrowstealer, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorrowstealer

sorrowstealer Member

As you can see, this is my first post. I have been viewing this website for the past week and I want everyone to know that I'm here for any of you. I have had my fair share of problems growing up. Physical abuse from my father, first it was a drinking problem. Then it was a painkiller problem that let him to be very abusive to my mother and myself. These problems led up to a divorce of my parents. I had a lot of demons attacking me while in high school. I talked to the only teacher I trusted and she told me to write about it if I couldn't talk to anyone, so I have countless poems describing in detail about how I felt and sometimes do feel. In the process of writing these poems, I became a cutter and used to cut lines of some poems in my arms and legs. I got caught cutting myself and was coined crazy by most of my family. I may post some of the poems if any of you care to read them.

I made a friend that in the boat of depression and suicide that I was in. A mutual "friend" of ours started us on playing world of warcraft and things have gotten better, but I still have a way to go. I know its silly to say that Wow help us, but it did. It takes us out of this real life depressive world and immerses us in our own little virtual world where we actually mean something. We can be who we want to me, and do what we want to do.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you need a friend, I am here for any and all of you.

God Bless
  2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

I could relate to alot of what you said (I cut too)

If you need to talk I am here.

Welcome to SF
  3. sorrowstealer

sorrowstealer Member

thank you
  4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

having a hobby especially an interactive one can help tremendously but dont let it consume you that that becomes all you do is hole yourself up in your room playing wow. you need to develop a bit of a life for yourself. my entire family is addicted to wow and i see the destruction it has on them.
    if you ever need to talk just pm me!
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

welcome hun :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.