Discussion in 'Welcome' started by beauutyy, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

hi,im new here as of today:)
    my name is Beauty and im 18 years old and a senior in highschool.
    im here to hopefully find and meet some new ppl,who are willing to be my friend:) alot of the ones that know me,have left bcause they cant handle who i am. i tend to either be real happy,or real sad. i love helping people,and i tend to put others before myself. i used to be uber sudicial,and now,its just every now and then. i try to stop,but it's hard to do it for me,so im doing it for others. i love to talk,and watch movies,and dance and sing. alot of ppl are shocked when they find out im depressed,because im usually a bubbly girl,but i have alot of down moments in my life. my family has alot of children,and me being the oldest of soon to be 7,i just really get flustered alot cause my mom is a whore,and leaves me with her responsiblites all the time.

and all i really want is some friends since im lonely like all the timme.so if you guys ever need someone to talk to i have AIM,and myspace,and facebook.ha,so just ask:)
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hello beautty, welcome to the forum. its nice to meet you! :hug: if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me :hug:
  3. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

aww,thanks.well,since im new what does PM mean?
    haha,i feeel real dumb for asking:p
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

dont worry:tongue: it means private messaging, you just click on my name and view profile from there you can send a PM:biggrin: :hug:
  5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you like your stay with us. :hug:
  7. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :hug:
Thread Status: