HEllo Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by angeliamarie12, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angeliamarie12

angeliamarie12 Active Member

Hello,

My name is Angelia < Mod Edit - Please be careful about using your full name> , I am 19.. and decided that I had spare time on my hands... alot to be exact..... I just wanted to let u all know... I have had a rough life and pretty much have been thru everything... somethings such as mom and dad abandoning me for 17 years.... mom being in abusive realtionships...mom trying to attemptt sucided... Parents breaking up.... and both druggies... I have been thru alot... and I am here to help anyone that wants to talk... about life and has ?s I can help... I was always told I am good at it .... so please if anyone needs to talk fill free to talk with me... Write me and e-mail..... I am online all day all night..... so please agian fill free to e-mail me if u need help and or wanna talk...... I love to help and am a very nice person.... and I understand alot.....

Take care

Hope to here from some soon.....:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2008
  2. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!!!! *hugs*

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum angelia :welcome: :hug:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Welcome to SF angelia. I'm sorry for all the hardships that you've been through. :hug:

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome!

8. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

aww i like you. you are very sweet,i can tell.
    andd you can talk to mee too if you ever want.
    <33 and welcome:)

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Your offer of help is greatly appreciated. Remember that we are here to support each other the best ways we can, so don't be afraid to ask for this support if you find yourself in need. :hug:

10. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, it´s a good thing that you want to help other people but don´t let they afect you in anyway^^ i hope to be seeing you around!

11. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Heya and Welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.