hello everyone!!!!!

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by angeliamarie12, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angeliamarie12

angeliamarie12 Active Member

Hey there my name is Angelia and I am 20 years old my mom abandon be 17 years ago.. and about 3 years ago i moved in with her and she was dating this guy that beat her all the time.... I want to share the last story of the last time he beat on her because I think mabey some people will see that stickin with an abuser is bad.... Ok November of last year on a weekend which I spent at my boyfriends I was sleeping and Garrett ( boyfriend) was still up it was about 3 in the morning.... and my 25 year old brother had showed up and garrett had woken me up and said Randall is here which is my older brother... so I got up and dressed and went out ... and he was crying... and all the years of growing up i never saw my brother cry and I knew that it wasent good... He told me Mike ( moms boyfriend) had beaten my mom and shes in St Vincets in ICU and that she might not make it.... all I could think of is where my lil 3 year old brother and 7 year old sister was..... cause they were with my mom... and i had asked randall where they were and they did not now.... at that point my mom was in lock down in the ICU and no one could see her.... So I waited for the next morning and drove up to the hospital and had to get picture takeing because my moms boyfriend was still on the run.,... and may come back to hurt her so no males were allowed in the room...... but anyway she suffered with 14 shattered ribs which are now replace with fake metal ribs.... which was caused from a sludge hammer crushing them.... it had punchered her lung..... and I had found out that he did all this to my mom infront of the two little kids.... I eventally found out where the kids had been placed .... which was with our nabores..... they eventally found him... and he got 6 years in prison... He had also jamed a inside of a chicken rotisery thru my moms eye and stabbed her with it in the back of the head... so my advice to any of u that are dealing with abuse and if u have kids... Leave because I almost lost my mother they said if she would have arrived 5 min later she would have died.... SO please get out of the realtionship that u are before u are killed and or have permenant damage for life...... Please take this message and learn from it..... and kids do not have to see that....... if anyone would like to talk about more of my experencies please fill free to ask .... any ?s please ask

Take care angelia
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I hope you and your loved ones are ok and are recovering from what you all went through.
    Also thank you for sharing this on here, I know it can't be easy.

Take care.
  3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.