Hello everyone..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Arcturus, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcturus

Arcturus Active Member

I stumbled upon this forum on a random google search, and decided it would be prudent to register. In the past 5 or so years (I am currently 18), I have been faced with suicidal thoughts, and dealt with them (poorly) on my own. I reached the realization yesterday that solitude has become so normal for me, that I am beginning to not even bother with people anymore. It will come as a nice change to not feel (completely) isolated anymore.

Also, if anybody knows the band to which my name refers, let me know (I love talking about music). :smile:
  2. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf then buddy:)
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm glad you found us.
    I hope by coming here you feel less alone :hug:
  4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

welcome to the forum..hopefully here you will find the support you need and you won't feel so alone.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :welcome:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You definitely do not need to feel alone. Arcturus is actually the fourth brightest satr in the sky and the brightest in the constellation Bootes. It gives off a soft orange glow. I doubt you are referring to this, but rather the metal group. :)
  7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hugs a big welcome to the site im sure you will find it a support
  8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hey there. I know I've spoken to you in chat already, but just wanted to ''officially'' welcome you :) :welcome:
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to suicide forum.
    I hope you find all you need here.
    Gimme a shout if you ever wanna talk.
  10. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome.
  11. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

12. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF.

I don't know the band name your UN reffers to, but I do have over 5000 songs in my itunes! I love talking about music too :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.