Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for this opportunity. I have joined your site as another way to show support to a very special young lady who is going through a very difficult time. I have some insight to a lot of the feelings I've read here, because I have lived-and am still living to some smaller degree-with depression. I od'd at the age of 16, now I'm 48 and I have so much to be thankful for. I'll always have a shoulder to lean on, if anyone needs it.

{{{{{{{{{soft hugs}}}}}}}}}}
Cybermom :smile:

:welcome: to SF cybermom. We would be glad for you to share your wisdom with us. I look forward to seeing more of you around the forum. Take care. :hug:

F

frizziidizzle

Yey!! :hug: :rockon:
:welcome: to Suicide forum :sf:
hope you find this site useful and thanks for your post = p
lufs ya

I just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for this opportunity. I have joined your site as another way to show support to a very special young lady who is going through a very difficult time. I have some insight to a lot of the feelings I've read here, because I have lived-and am still living to some smaller degree-with depression. I od'd at the age of 16, now I'm 48 and I have so much to be thankful for. I'll always have a shoulder to lean on, if anyone needs it.

{{{{{{{{{soft hugs}}}}}}}}}}
Cybermom :smile:
hey cybermom!!!
WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00