Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by PeterPopoff, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterPopoff

PeterPopoff New Member

Hi, my name is Peterpopoff. Actually its not but its a name I post at on forums, named after a preacher who sells "miracle spring water." But you guys can call me Peter.

Basically I am a very negative person. My problems all started in the around the 6th grade when I got beat up all the time. I dropped out of the 8th grade, and did nothing for about 3 years, and then went to the local community college. I went there for about 3 years and got about 80 credit hours but no degree, and dropped out for 3 years. So for about the past 3 years, I've been doing nothing but living off of my mom. I've tried a few jobs but I never lasted more than a few weeks.

Now I'm trying to get a job again, but no place will hire me because I have no job history, and the current economy. And I'm getting rejected from minimum wage places like McDonalds, and I don't know where to go when McDonalds turns you down.

Also I've never had a girlfriend. I am 250 pounds and tried dating websites, but I keep getting rejected, probably because I am fat, and have no job. I would really like a girlfriend, but I don't think I will ever have one. I also have asperger's syndrome which makes it hard for me to talk to people. It really depresses me, as I have seen my brother have about 30 girlfriends in his life and I can't even have one.

As a result of my problems, I decided to go back to school in summer, as I'm only three classes away from a degree. But I am very afraid of things. Many times I feel suicidal, and Ill tell my mom, but I think it stresses out my mom. My mom works 2 jobs, and then she has to deal with me. I don't know how my mom does it, and I don't know how I would make it on my own with out her. It makes me feel really bad that I am leeching off of her, and the only thing I contribute is the 8,000 a year I make in social security disability.

I decided to make an account here so I could talk to you instead of my mom. I know my mom can't deal with my problems right now, but is there anyone here who can.

2. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Hey and welcome to SF PeterPopoff!

We're happy you visit us for support.
    We will do our very best to support you in any way possible.

If you want to talk to someone please send me or someone else a message and we'll do our best to help you.
    My message box is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. :)
    Also be sure to join the SF chat for support or if you just want to chat.

Take care,
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF PeterPopoff! :)
    Sorry to hear you've suffered so much in the past, I think it's very positive you've decided to go back to school.
    Feel free to PM me if you want to rant or anything, I'm always around. I hope you find the support you need here. :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Peter welcome to the forums...Feel free to jump right in and post more and send replys.. You can also PM any of us!!
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Peter, welcome to the site. You can PM me if you ever want to talk.
  7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Peter.

:hug: xx
  8. PeterPopoff

PeterPopoff New Member

Thank you everyone for welcoming me. I will post if I need help.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Nice to meet you. :shake:
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.