Hello, everyone.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by total eclipse, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Wecome John I can understand some of your feelings about being just a number andhow military just don't seem to care for you. Is there anyone outside the military that you can talk to. Say a priest or minister outside the military that will see you how you are a person not just a rank a number. I know when my sibling in the army it was shut up deal with your problem don't want to hear it attitude I would hope today they would give the men and women more emotional support. Is there a psychologist or psychiatrist that could help you with your depression. Maybe give you meds to decrease these emotions or lack of. I know the people here are great just keep talking okay vent ask questions and support will come. Glad your here.:hug:
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Just try to hold on.. My therapist has been approached by the government to start helping soldiers.. She is going to do it on the weekends to start.. Once she retires she is going to do it full time..The government is bringing in alot of private therapists to help..When you come back to the world check into it o.k.??
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forums!!
  4. 6017

6017 New Member

My name is John, I'm a Soldier in the US Army, active duty. I'm stationed in Seongnam, South Korea. Recently, I've been fed up with life, I can't find any useful outlet, or any way to vent my frustrations. The doctors here don't care about anything but numbers in a system, and I'm just so tired of it. I'm angry, depressed, and overwhelmed with a feeling of hopelessness in my situation. I just feel like I can't handle it anymore.

Any questions anyone has, I'll gladly answer to the best of my abilities.
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF. Hope you find some great support here.
  6. 6017

6017 New Member

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF John.

:hug: xx
  8. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF! :hug:
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :)