Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TheSilencedSoul, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name is Rob, I live in a small town in Alberta. I have Bi-polar and it can make things hard sometimes. My Faincéé is a cutting addict and it really hurts me, but ive been helping her and supporting her with stoping for a long time.

me and her started this site http://openheartswithopenarms.weebly.com/index.html

to try and help people who are suffering. It pains me and her to see girls who are beign hurt over and over. we want to help! its a place where you can tell your story anonymously and not be judged ^_^

anyway, everytime she hurts me with cutting she wants to kill herself for being such a burden to me. but shes not! I love this girl to death and I cant lose her, she means so much to me. I have talked her out of sucidie before, and her cutting addiction is getting alot better. its hard sometimes, but I love her and will do anything in my power to help
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hi Rob, welcome to SF. :)
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hello and :welcome: I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to :hug:
  4. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Welcome too sf,hope you find the site useful.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome to SF Rob. :hug: Your open hearts website looks really nice and supportive. I think your wife should also join SF to get help with her self-harm compulsion. There's a section dedicated to self-harm support. :hug:
  6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Hello, Rob, and welcome to SF!
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Rob..
  8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Hey Rob, welcome to SF, take care of yourself

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us. It is great that you are so supportive of your fiancee. I hope she can find the strength she needs to beat her addiction. :hug:
  10. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi.. Welcome to the forums.. you website looks really good.. shall have a more indepth look in a moment..
  11. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

heya Rob, welcome to S.f. . .

hope you find the support you need . . .
  12. thanks for all your welcomes guys, its nice to see your good people =]

and thanks to the people who checked our site out, we are still trying to get the word out
  13. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum Rob,

i hope u find some support here :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.