hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by stig, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hi everyone, i'm new here. i'm in the same situation as you all. i have been suffering from mental health issues for over 30 years now. i have tried suicide 6 times in my life. i still struggle with day to day life. still.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Stig and welcome...I am sure there are many ppl here who relate to what you wrote...what got you here and how can be there to support you? Please let us know and PM me if I can lend a listening (reading) ear (eye...it's cyber)..big hugs, J

3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

Thanks sadeyes. I have been very very low just recently. in fact scared myself quite badly last week. My suicide attempts in the past have been serious but naieve. I now know how to do it properly and fast. Pain free. It has scared me because i'm quite spontaneous and i have everything i need to exit this life here. i drink which i know is bad for me but i live alone, in a caravan with no friends. i stumbled over this site by accident and feel it could be a lifeline for me. I do not want to die but want the constant mental torment to end. I am an intelligent guy who has a wealth of knowledge that i want to pass on to people but i can only do this if i can stay alive.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum and hope you continue to reach out for support okay we all understand and we care as we all have been there.

5. stig

stig Well-Known Member

thanks violet. i'm hoping to give help aswell as get help.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Stig...so glad you want to stay alive...that is why we are here...should the impulse come over you...come online and either post, go into chat, or PM someone online...wishing you the comfort and support you seek...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.