Hello Everyone.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bradwilks, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradwilks

bradwilks New Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brad, I live in the county of Lancashire, UK; I'm 20 years old and studying Journalism at university. I attempted exactly a year ago: 1st April 2010. <Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods> It didnt work.

I still feel low sometimes, and I'm not the man that I used to be. But I'm pretty good to talk to. I'm understanding and here to help.

Just come out of a relationship that has torn me up and has had made me look at a sharp knife and think that it might be wise to start harming again.

That's my story. I hope people can relate. I'm young, naive and over-dramatic in some instances. But I get the struggles of others, and feel, if anything, that I can help people make the right choices if they need advice.

Much love to all those out there that feel lost..
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...you do not sound over dramatic...you have been through a lot and feel pain...that does not make you dramatic...and yes, there are ppl here who can truly use someone who is a trusted, understanding listener...welcome again and I hope you can find a way to give caring to yourself and others here...J
  3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Brad. Sorry to hear you've just gotten out of a bad relationship, I hope you start to feel better and I look forward to seeing you around.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF
  5. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

Welcome to SF Brad, I'm glad your attempt didn't fall though.
    I hope you find the forum useful :hug:
  6. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! hope you find what you are looking for here :)

See you around! x
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to The forums!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.