Hello Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

My name is Brad, I live in the county of Lancashire, UK; I'm 20 years old and studying Journalism at university. I attempted exactly a year ago: 1st April 2010. <Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods> It didnt work.

I still feel low sometimes, and I'm not the man that I used to be. But I'm pretty good to talk to. I'm understanding and here to help.

Just come out of a relationship that has torn me up and has had made me look at a sharp knife and think that it might be wise to start harming again.

That's my story. I hope people can relate. I'm young, naive and over-dramatic in some instances. But I get the struggles of others, and feel, if anything, that I can help people make the right choices if they need advice.

Much love to all those out there that feel lost..

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...you do not sound over dramatic...you have been through a lot and feel pain...that does not make you dramatic...and yes, there are ppl here who can truly use someone who is a trusted, understanding listener...welcome again and I hope you can find a way to give caring to yourself and others here...J

Avarice

Welcome to the forum, Brad. Sorry to hear you've just gotten out of a bad relationship, I hope you start to feel better and I look forward to seeing you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00