hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by armsopenwide, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armsopenwide

armsopenwide Active Member

first thing on this site made me giggle, the question to show im not spam is what planet do you live on pmsl,
    anyway hello, wont say to much about me at mo ,,, lived a life of hell and never had no one there or care, been kicked down so many times but get up again, been rock bottom and lost everything including my mind whooosh, ended up in a right dark cold place, got section for over a year to start with, picking myself up again and i lost most of my eye sight, starting sliding back down, the people i knew at the time including family and people i had done so much for and always there for, for everything i been through i never asked for help this time i did and got nothing but booted down, while i was down i was kicked loads, went on another dark journey only this time doing it blind, so been pondering round this dark place for a while, recharging and figuring what to do next,,, got a plan but need a reason first, so till i find that reason, anyone out there who needs anyone to chat to, moan to, shout or anything then maybe i can help or at least cheer you up a bit, i wont pretend to know you, but i most probably will understand what you going through, im not normal but i wouldnt wanna be, i learned it the hard way and alone and if i can just help one person then all what ive been through will have been worth it,
    hopes you all dont feel too bad,
    take care
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello armsopenwide and welcome.. lots of difficult times for you.. hope you able to grab some things and pull yourself up soon. glad to have you here.. tc, Jim
  3. armsopenwide

hiya jim thanks very much
  4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. :smile:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :smile: x
  6. armsopenwide

thanks everyone
  7. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :hug:
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lol I set the human verification questions at 6:30 one morning when I couldn't sleep. Can't say they're exactly creative. :p Anyway, hi and welcome. I'm really sorry for what you've been through, and that you've had to go through it alone. I've been blind since birth, but I know several people who have lost their eyesight, and so I know how hard that can be. My PM box is always open if you ever want to talk or need a friend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.