hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi, I'm new to the site, and I joined because I'm feeling pretty down most of the time and needed somewhere to collect my thoughts. I don't really have anyone to turn to so I hope I can get help here, and also help other people. It's hard for me to talk about what I'm feeling but I'll try my best to do that on the forums so I can get the help I need.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Christy.. a warm welcome to you.. take your time on here.. get to know us over time.. opening up is learned skill on here.. we will wait and will listen.. take care, Jim

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Chrissy...In time you will open up.. So why not take time to read other threads.. It will give you perspective in how we can listen to you and reply..Nice meeting you..

4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Christy - hopefully you will find this forum useful - people here are willing to listen to you. Also read some of the threads that this forum has. Also you can open up when you want to. No one can force you to do anything on here. I find opening up a little difficult at first but it seems to help me when I do.

Take care.

Trevor

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Thanks everyone for the replies, I'm already starting to feel a bit at home. I'm glad to find a place where I can feel comfortable to post my thoughts and not be judged. :courage:

6. Tmacster1

Hello Christy, I'm glad that your finding this site useful and like a home. It's like a second home for me now. Your welcome on the replies :) You don't have to worry about judging because no one on here does it --- at least to my knowledge.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

I thought this was a good forum for me, but maybe not if I'm being made to feel like a villain. I actually got yelled at for wanting to save people's lives. I don't see how that would be a bad thing.

8. Tmacster1

It's not a bad thing that your trying. Were here to support others and try to talk them out of harming themselves without any malice or judgmental intent. I think you should continue to stay on this site - and trust me your no villain here.

Trevor,

9. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Please don't go Chritsy i am so sorry this happend to you but me and trvor are here for you please don't go =(

10. Witty_Sarcasm

I just don't want people to think I'm here to make myself look good. I honestly care about people and want to help them, and I want help too. I never even did or said anything bad so I don't understand why anyone would be mad.

11. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

I knows ya do hun =) Me and trevor are here for you though!

12. Witty_Sarcasm

Thanks, and you guys mean so much to me. You make things easier for me and help me when I get upset.

13. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Thats what were here for Christy and Christy you need to report it to the mods

14. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah but I don't want to cause trouble or make anyone mad =\

15. Tmacster1

You two help me out as well when I'm upset or need someone to talk to. If this person keeps going after you than report to the mods because no one should go after you... Your not here because of yourself and I know that :hug: your trying your best and that's all that matters.

Trevor,

16. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Christy you need to tell the mods you need to do it hun

17. Witty_Sarcasm

yeah now 3 people have told me to do it but idk...cuz I might have just taken it the wrong way =\

18. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

No report it now!

19. Witty_Sarcasm

ok don't yell I got it :tongue: I know it's because you care

20. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Not yelling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.