Hello everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm new to this place (as if you hadn't already guessed :laugh:) I've been looking around for a little while and eventually decided to say "Hello" as a lot of people here seem fairly decent.

I'm a 20year old guy from the UK who has been getting mixed in with alcohol and drugs over the past several years. Although I'm not completely tipped over the edge with problems just yet, I felt the need to come somewhere where maybe I wouldn't be judged so harshly and I could vent a few things.

Hope to see you lot around the forums.

Jenna

Hello I too am from the UK. I wont judge you at all I am here just to help and try and be a friend. I too run a self harm site. Anyhow welcome board hope to see you around.

Take care now.

~jenna~

P

Perfectly Imperfect

Hey there, hope that you can find the help and support here that you need. :welcome: and I am around most of the time, so feel free to talk to me. Stay safe and take care, hope to see you around. :hug:

Dragon

Staff Alumni
Hey I'm from the UK as well :) Feel free to drop me a PM if you need help with anything.

-tips imaginary hat-

Fee
xxx

LacquerHead,
Hello and welcome to the forum and our small but big family. I am so glad that you decided to make a post. I do not think that anyone here will judge you. I have been where you are with the alcohol but not the drugs. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

:welcome: to SF. you will find us to be a very caring community willing to listen to you and provide support where we can. i hope you find what you are looking for here with us. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00