Hello, forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tear

I've just registered here and I thought I could say something about myself. I am private about sharing much data bout me publicly, but if you want to know me better, feel free to send me a private message.

I am Tear, I am 24 years old and I joined this forum because I'm also having depressive and dark thoughts about my life and everything.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
welcome to the forums! I am glad you joined, we're a friendly bunch here and the peer to peer support you will find here is excellent. You can PM anytime, I am just a bit older at 26 but will admit don't have my life together yet.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Welcome to SF - There are man people here that understand what depression is so it makes it a little easier to talk about these things with them. You can also meet people in chat and then talk privately with them if that is easier.

robroy

Hey Tear, welcome to the forum, every body knows what it's like to be suicidal, and if you look around you'll probably find someone here who has close to the exact problems you have, so don't feel shy to be open about things, no one judges here. I really like your avatar by the way:)

Tear

Hey Tear, welcome to the forum, every body knows what it's like to be suicidal, and if you look around you'll probably find someone here who has close to the exact problems you have, so don't feel shy to be open about things, no one judges here. I really like your avatar by the way:)

Thanks, your avatar is also nice.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi Tear and welcome to the forum. I think you will find friends quickly here, people are open and friendly and caring. I hope that being here will be comforting to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00