Hello forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am new to the forums, not the chat. Been on the chat for a couple of months now and feel pretty comfortable. It is now the time to take a swing at the forums. My name is Jared, I live in Singapore (originally Canadian). I have problems expressing myself so I tend to counter that with a sense of humor. I have major Personality problems and new to all this. I just started to get treatment a few months ago so I don't fully understand whats going on in my life but I am hoping to uncover that here and through therapy sessions. Nice meeting you all! :shake:

peacelovingguy

Welcome aboard shipmate - you can get out of the lifeboat and come aboard.

I don't why I chose a nautical theme to welcome you - maybe its my sense of honour - I guess I have one somewhere.

Hope you get some wind in your proverbial sails.

Er, maybe this nautical thing has fell flat on its feet.

Welcome anyhow, and maybe you pass on tips to me on humorous things to say.

Well I am new to the forums, not the chat. Been on the chat for a couple of months now and feel pretty comfortable. It is now the time to take a swing at the forums. My name is Jared, I live in Singapore (originally Canadian). I have problems expressing myself so I tend to counter that with a sense of humor. I have major Personality problems and new to all this. I just started to get treatment a few months ago so I don't fully understand whats going on in my life but I am hoping to uncover that here and through therapy sessions. Nice meeting you all! :shake:
Hi,im from singapore too. im new here. nice to meet ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00