Hello from a new person

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by pianogirl000, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pianogirl000

pianogirl000 New Member

Hello everybody.
    Hopefully I won't break any of the rules writing this; I did read them but there are just so many!
    Anyway, I'm a college student from IN. I've been anorexic/depressed since middle school, though I've also been diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder type II, and PTSD.
    I was doing pretty well until about a year ago, and although my psychiatrist and therapist have been awesome in every way possible, I thought I might need to talk to people who have been in similar situations first hand.
    So here I am! Hoping to make some new friends and share our stories and support.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You have found a good place to get support and have people with similar situations- hope you find it helpful. Stop by chat if you like sometime as well as usually are people there to talk with and get support from.

Ben

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, pianogirl. I hope the resources here are helpful to you - good luck and if you have any questions, please do ask.

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi piano girl.. Warm welcome to you..many good ppl here that have a lot in common with you. At your own speed look at all the forums and see you find a couple that hit some chords in you..

We are a friendly bunch and hardly ever bite.. Glad you have joined us. Need some help with anything please let us know. TC, jim

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hello pianogirl and welcome to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.