Hello from Bart

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bart, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bart

Bart Banned Member

Hi all,

Having spent the past month posting on a site that deals with depression, I found myself feeling that it wasn't the place for me as I could not discuss how I felt when things get really bad.

I'm relieved that SF exists, and the rules in place to govern its safe usage are strictly enforced.

I'm going through a bad time at the moment, and feel very scared at how deeply difficult things have become. Yet at the same time this sense of danger has also given rise to thoughts which help to keep me safe. It's some of these helpful thoughts I'll be looking to post on here hoping they may be of help to others. At the same time, I dare say I'll be looking for help to overcome a really rocky part of my life.

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome_mouse: to SF Bart

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are among friends who understand. Keep posting for support and care which you deserve.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Glad you found us - please feel free to share your problems for support or advice or to offer the same to others if you feel the desire to. Welcome to SF
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello, Bart. Yes, that is the trouble with many general depression communitees. It is a big part of why this forum is here. Because there has to be some place to talk about everything involved with depression.

Welcome. :)
  6. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Bart, welcome to SF. It is an incredible site. It is here to provide support, and to allow you to support others. Because only those who have been here, can really understand what it is like.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome Bart, pretty sure I have seen you around in chat. I am glad you have found this outlet to relieve your inner pain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.