Hello from Cape Breton

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lazarus15, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazarus15

Lazarus15 Member

Hi all,

I'm not really sure what to write about here... I've been lurking for a while, reading a number of the threads, seeing if I can get a feel for the mood around here. I'm a forum-phobe and try to spend as little time on them as possible, but I need some help and this seems like the only place to get it.

I've never tried to kill myself, but I can't remember a day in the last decade that it has not crossed my mind. I've started to discover that my surroundings and the people in them are a pretty big part of why I struggle so much to be happy, but I also know that I can't go without contact of any kind. I'd say that's just as dangerous.

So here I am. I don't really know what to say or reveal about myself yet, but I hope this at least counts as starting something productive.

Salutations from Cape Breton
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum :)
  3. Lazarus15

Lazarus15 Member

Thank you - also, I'm amazed at how many posts you have, Irish Doll!
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome ! :)
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. As you find yourself more comfortable, you will probably find yourself sharing more. With this will come support. I am glad you are reaching out. Hopefully we can be of some help to you through our experiences. :hug:
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome glad you are here lots of supportive people here
  7. Lazarus15

Lazarus15 Member

Thanks again to all. I can definitely see this being a place where I can vent my problems, and I think I need an ear or two for that more than anything. And maybe, if I'm lucky, I can be an ear for someone else as well.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Lazurus!!
  9. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Welcome To SF!
  10. Lazarus15

Lazarus15 Member

Once more, thank you all so much for being so welcoming!
  11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  12. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Welcome to SF!
  13. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :D i hope as you feel more comfortable you will be able to share more with us and get the support that you need :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.