Hello from Chicago

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by stuckinchicago6, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I joined here about a week ago and still have not properly introduced myself. I am a 21 y.o female from Chicago, IL. I have pretty much suffered from depression from the time I was about 12. I fantasize about death obsessively because I guess nobody in my life really feels bad for me and that would be a way to get them to feel bad.... I am not really serious about killing myself and I know it is pathetic to be mad that people do not pity me... I guess I am just looking for some sympathy and empathy. I hate this city. The people in it disgust me. City living is like being all alone even when you are surrounded by people. I just have zero friends... Other issues I have. I suffered from bulimia from when I was about 8 to 19. I still have problems with that on occasion. I also have severe anxiety and really bad self esteem.... Right now, I am addicted to ativan.. It would be nice to get off of it soon and learn how to deal with anxiety and panic attacks in a matter that does not involve taking medicine.
    Other than that, I am a really sweet girl. One of the most down to earth people you will ever meet. I am a political science major. I am a pretty good student academically. I love to dance, act goofy sometimes, and shop. I would love to chat with people on here and maybe even meet a few good friends! XOXO:reub:
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey welcome to the forum :hug: hope it helps you and i look forward to seeing you soon on the forum or in chat :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, welcome to the forum :) :hug: Its nice to meey you!
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to our forum. I hope you find support here. :shake:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you are here and know you will meet alot of friends that can relate
  6. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to SF. I hope you find the support you need here!
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.