Hello from finland

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Timoforever, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timoforever

Timoforever New Member

I tried suicide last thursday.My fiance left me for little argument and I came to talk to him, but he didnt want to be with me even when i say sorry.
    I sitted in my car and prayed god about 1 and half hour.He came and said i gotta go away.So I pumped that gas and drive out of control couple hundred meters (dont remember) lot speed and on purpose turned in ditch.There was snow and nothing happened to me.
    He did see that and came with his brother and sister to help.I talked to killing myself.They called cops.
    I took knife and cutted myself , he took it away , i took another knife and cutted myself they taked it away, police and ambulance came and took me to hospital.Mow Im in my parents home end taking medicine, and try not to think anything.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, it sounds like you have had a very rough time. Please don't try and hurt yourself again. It really is not worth it. Think of the idea of staying with your parents is a time of rest and getting more stable, good luck to you.

3. Timoforever

Timoforever New Member

I try to not hurt myself, I have no car at moment wich is good.Todau my sisters made me laugh and that's a good sing

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glad your sister made you laugh. Laughter is a good medicine lol....well done

5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Good you are still around and have found us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.