Hello from me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AceAlone, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceAlone

AceAlone New Member

Hello, this may or may not turn into a rant but I just need somewhere to put this down and also say hi to others who are suffering similarly.

Right, so I'm still in highschool and recently I came out to my friends as asexual. They were wonderfully supportive and I love them l. A few months after that, they said I should tell my parents because my mum and dad constantly talk about boys to me and how attractive someone is. It makes me want to scream sometimes. So I came out and they did not take it well. They told me I would change, I was being an attention *****, that I was just looking up random crap on the internet and deciding I was that but, worst of all, they had a go at my twin sister and my friends for trying to make me into something I'm not. Afterwards, they went out their way to point out attractive people and tried to make me as girly as possible. It's so horribly offensive!

I guess depression and stopping eating seeped in after that. Combining their horribleness with the constant bullying I get at school let the suicidal thoughts get in. I planned each one out but chickened out at the last minute. It hurts I'm too cowardly but it also hurts that the two people in the world who were meant to love me now look at me each day with pity and disgust. It also hurts that I'm asexual so I'm not gonna have kids, that I'm too horrible inside not to ease the bullying, that I'm too dumb to make an important breakthrough. I'm essentially a waste of space that could be helping someone else. What also annoys me is that my parents just don't care about any one but themselves.

Sorry, that was a rant and this might get moved but thank you for reading and being welcoming.

Hello again! But bye too.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Amy and welcome..we not going to judge you here..not at all. Take you just the way you come and are.. Familiar with parents putting you on the shit list.. Not rite at all. They supposed to love you no matter what!!!

We will try our best to support you here..hope to hear from you some more.. TC, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.