hello from miami

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by experimental, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. experimental

experimental New Member

Hello, im 19 year old college student and have been struggling with depression, social anxiety and panic attacks since i was 10. Since 2007 its gotten progressively worse and i really don't know what to do anymore. I've spoken to my parents but they don't take it seriously. I have suicidal thoughts all the time and i have lost my will to live along with everything that i worked so hard to accomplish. When I was in middle school, I was bullied to the point of suicide and was were im now. I really turned it around through a lot of hard work but it just vaporized in front of my eyes these last three years. I just don't know what to do anymore.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted to say hi, and welcome to SF!

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: welcome :) if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me or email me or add me on msn. let me know if you want my msn :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi what you do is get a hold of your gp your 19 now talk to your doctor get help for your depression meds therapy so you can move forward. Your parents don't even have to be involved okay Call your doctor and get help.

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi..
    how are you?
    welcome to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.