Hello from Perth Western Australia

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tarpan, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarpan

Tarpan New Member

Hi There,
    I am new to chat forums, once again it is the wee small hours of the night and I am up researching ways to kill myself. I took a large overdose 2 weeks ago and since then my psychiatrist won't see me, she has referred me to the local clinic, the soonest I can been seen by them is 23 Jan 2012. I am desperate, I have restarted cutting myself in an effort to cope and I just spend most of my time thinking about ways to kill myself. I have been married for 32 years my husband is finding it really hard too. He keeps all my medication under lock and key, luckily he hasn't found my insulin or razor blades. What can a chat forum do to help?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you can talk here let out some of that stress that sadness okay. You go to hospital and you get yourself signed in you pdoc should never not see you if you are unstable You take care of you okay Your husband would be so lost without you beside him Give insulin and your razors up okay so you can keep safe Welcome to SF keep posting keep talking to us hugs

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm glad you found us. One of the ways many of us release some of the pressure and stress is by keeping a diary here. There is the choice of a public or private diary.

Are there crisis lines you can call in Australia? If so, call them all that you need to between times you can be seen at the clinic.

I said a prayer for you. :hug:

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

oops! double post!

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Tarpan and welcome.. you seem really wanting to end it all asap.. sorry this is so for you. you take care out there..Jim

6. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome!

:hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Tarpan!! This forum is set up for you to talkk or vent your frustrations.. Talk to us..Theres usually someone on line all the time..Give up the blades and insulin..If you get to feeling bad go to the ER or A&E and tell them you are suicidal..I wish you the best..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.