hello from the failure side

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by zanojof, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zanojof

zanojof Member

hi guys, this is my second post on this lovely forum.
    so i am 19 years old fat boy, my grammar is f*cked but i hope you guys still understands my writings.
    I have been through lot of time until i actually write this, because today i really want to give up and i just want to rethink and refresh my minds so i don't have to do harm things to myself.

i am a virgin, lonely fat kid crybaby, who never had even a kiss from a girl, i have few friends and i am grateful for having them. i worked a lot to make things better, i learn music, cause i think music is my only thing that with me in my worst time. I've tried bass, keyboards, guitar, saxophone, and now i am producing music from my laptop. I made a youtube channel with my friends too (only 38 subs lol). its fun and make me happy to living my life, because i think i can do something with my life, and proving to my self i am not a total loser.

But still, sometimes the lack of getting a women caught up in my mind, and my current projects suddenly paused for unknown reason when that happens. I don't know what to do, i am just feeling like loser when it came up about women or when my friends talk about their sex experience with girls. I feel like trash because i can't keep up with them. I am talking to my self in my crisis time, try to encourage myself, telling myself that my work hard today will be worth it someday.

i think i choose wrong difficulty for my life.

2. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

1st your not a fat ugly looser or anything theres plenty of women out their u just need to find the right one hun youl get there I promiss you huge hugs keep posting

4 people like this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF.

Youre not a loser. Who says that you have to get a women right now. 19 is still young you have lots of time. If you love music focus on that.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

I am glad you posted your feelings here because you are among people who do care. Being over weight is not permanent, I am over weight and currently in the process of losing weight, I've lost 3kg since jan 1st, if I can do it you can too hun, be strong and stay positive. There is nothing wrong being being a virgin at 19, it's actually quite common. You have lots of time to find a girlfriend, maybe even through music you can find one, start playing music with females or hopefully one of your followers will catch your eye. You're 19 and mature for a 19 year old. Focus on the present. Tomorrow is a new day and anything could happen! I hope writing here helps you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Good luck.

5. zanojof

zanojof Member

thanks a lot, so glad to have support like this in my hard time. Yeah maybe what i'm struggling today will be worth someday, I only hope it will go like that.

6. zanojof

zanojof Member

thanks kcho, yeah I know that. But when my friends starts talking about their relationship with women, i feel bad because i can't keep up with them. I only have that kind of relationship once, and it didn't go so well.

7. zanojof

zanojof Member

thanks sooo much for the heartwarming support, petal. love you. Yeah i will not lose hope, this is my life. Someday, I will be among them who called a winner, i will, i try my best. And I will never forget this lovely forum that can always support me through my hard time. I will fight, hope my next post will be a good news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.