hello hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

dropmealine

Hi everyone,

Obviously came here for a reason. been through some tough realizations recently. What I've mostly figured out is that I need some support, and this may be the only place that I'm going to get it.

once the ball gets rolling I'll have a lot more to say

bunny

Staff Alumni
hi there and :welcome: to SF

there's a lot of people here, myself included, who are willing to give as much support to others as they can, i hope you are able to find what you need here

feel free to PM me any time you want someone to talk to :smile:

:hug:
take care
bunny

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Dear DropMeALine;

:welcome: :grouphug: :groupwave :hug:

Welcome to a very friendly supportive place - the best place I know to come to when I need love and compassion and hugs!:smile:

I hope you find the support you are seeking here. We're all experienced listeners and very understanding of others' problems... cause we've got our own problems! I think you'll find us a very helpful group of international friends!:smile:

love and hugs,

least

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF. When you are ready we will give you all the support you could ask for. There are many people at this forum who care about each other. I hope you find what you need with us. :hug:

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
I want to say WELCOME too. When things overwhelm you, you can find a support/a friend here. Take care!!:smile:

TLA

A

Always Alone

Hi, I hope you find whatever it is your looking for here. If its support your after you'll find lots of it here.

Take care,

Bob26003

Hello. Welcome to the Forum! I am a noob here too. I tell you what though: it is an excellent resource to learn from. There are wide variety of situations here and a wide variety of ideas. I tend to lean towards the notion that unless you have been throught something similar, it is hard to sympathize fully or understand.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00