hello. help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by clairedelune, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Look. I don't want any professional help or whatsoever. I just want to feel better today. I just want someone to talk to. Make me feel better like I have survived all those years ago. Please help me. I am so sad and suicidal. :(

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm sorry you're having a bad night. Is there anything troubling you that you'd like to talk about? I hate feeling this way too.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here and listening if you want to talk.

4. clairedelune

Hello guys. I'm using my mobile phone right now. It's kind of difficult to type lengthy messages. But i just really want someone to listen and just make me feel better. But first, i'll have to take a shower, then i'll talk to you guys the soonest when i can finally get access to a laptop. You see i haven't gotten up from my bed yet the whole day because this depressing feeling is killing me.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, if you need to talk, you can message me if you want. I'll be around to listen and try to help you feel better.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am glad you are up to take a shower that will help hope you do come back and talk some more here hugs

7. clairedelune

Hello MisterBGone! I am the trouble. I don't understand myself. It seems like I have everything I want and need yet I don't feel any happier. What's wrong with me? I get easily mad at people and ruin relationships. Maybe that is one of the things I hate about suffering from borderline personality disorder. I just don't understand why people can't understand me. How can I ever help myself?

8. clairedelune

Dear WildCherry, I really appreciate your help. Maybe if you get to meet me, I will be the saddest person on earth that everybody hates. And then, one day, I will just regret everything that I've been doing and have not done. I don't mean to hurt people. The problem is me. I can't understand why I can't just accept everything that happens to me.

9. clairedelune

I'm messaging you asap. *hugs*

10. clairedelune

Hey there! You might not remember me but I totally remember you. You saved my life a lot of times. You were always there if I need anybody to talk to. And now you're here again. I can't be thankful enough. After I had a shower, I suddenly felt a little better. I decided to eat a few even if I'm not that hungry. Maybe I needed to also take care of myself.

11. MisterBGone

Hey there clairedelune! Number one, you are not trouble. You may feel like you are, but that doesn't mean it's true. Perception (especially self-perception) isn't always reality. I too know what it's like to blowup friendships with my short-temper. But you've got to go easy on yourself. It's okay, trust me! A lot of times when I look back on things, although I may have messed up some, generally speaking, they have done some damage too. I'm reminded of a story by my favorite living writer who, upon reaching the level of fame spotted his name on a billboard in L.A., and felt "Is that all?" I have found through excruciating experience that most people won't understand my condition unless they've lived it themselves.

12. clairedelune

Thank you so much for understanding my situation. Actually, I'm so desperate I have come to a point wherein I already pity myself. Everyone thinks I'm the bad person but in fact, they have no idea how I regret everything that I have been doing. I really never meant to hurt anyone. But it's okay right? I still have a chance to move forward and change for the better? Become a stronger and better person?

13. MisterBGone

Yes, I believe that you do have the ability to do that. I think that what might help is if you're able to not take it quite so seriously. Because when I do this, I end up making all kind of mistakes, self-fulfilling prophecies & often times "paralysis by analysis." You've got all the time in the world to get better. Just believe in yourself. Stop worrying. And don't feel guilty. You can do it!

14. clairedelune

Thank you for inspiring me and I also wish the same for you. You have been so kind. I guess we can all do it if we just keep moving forward with an optimistic smile on our faces. Have a nice day and may you be showered with a lot of blessings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.