Hello, I am a new here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Aphorism, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

I almost feel out of place, that it's wrong for me to be here. I'm still a teenager, and of course, have always been a somewhat alone kid. I've suffered from minor degrees of depression, and very recently have become fascinated with the subject of suicide. Not necessarily that I would be able to do it, but the whole thought of everything...

Sorry if it seems like I'm imposing. The truth is, I signed up here, because everyone seems like genuinely nice people. And we've all got our own problems, but at least here we don't have to be alone in facing them. I've seen the positive aspects of online forums, and I hope to contribute here, hopefully. In some way.

So, hi. I'm Aphorism.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome..we are very glad when someone does not feel suicidal...that is the point of our support...so yes, you belong here...I hope you find the support and caring you are seeking...welcome again, J
  3. Aphorism

Thanks so much for your kind welcome. :)
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi Welcome to SF :)
  5. stokey4

stokey4 New Member

Thought i was alone with my probs, but see others 2
  6. Aphorism

Hey, thanks for the welcome! Btw, I love your sig & Bright Eyes.
  7. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

Welcome :]
    I'm still a teenager as well, 15 years old. I also joined this site because people here seem really nice. I always stood out on most sites since I stay depressed on and off, I'm Shy, Quiet, and I have suicidal thoughts sometimes. When I come on this site though I don't feel so alone or left out. I'm pretty sure you will like this site. :smile:
  8. Aphorism

Hi there, thanks for sharing your insight. I am already beginning to become acquainted with the haps around here, and so far I do like it very much indeed!

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi welcome
  10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

17 here. As others have said, welcome.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Miranda!! You will find alot of support here.. Also you will find there are alot of teenagers on this site..Take Care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.