Hello: I am a teen, are you?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Readyforlife, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Readyforlife

Readyforlife New Member

Hi, Just wondering how many teens were on this. It would be nice to talk to some kids who are like me and facing the same problems. Are there any out there?

2. Charlie farley

Charlie farley Banned Member

Hi Christina

I'm not a teen but just replying to say Hi & welcome to the forum
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Christina, welcome to the forum. I'm not a teen but there are many teens on the forum. I hope you find what you're looking for :hug:
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

There are a lot of teens here, probably 30% or so of members. Many, particularly younger members, do not like to disclose their age at fist because they are afraid they won't be taken seriously or that they will be told they are just a kid and will grow out of it, and all those other phrases (even that they don't know how lucky they are right now) like they hear day after day in their real lives.

People here tend to be a little more understanding and while their is some truth to some of the things, we also realize the pain is real regardless of age.Keep posting and you will find people that share similarities. May want to stop by chat sometime to meet more people directly like that as well. Welcome to SF :)
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I hope it helps you in your crisis. Please be assured this forum is understanding and supportive of its members.
  6. Christopher1122

Christopher1122 Banned Member

I'm a 14 year old teen. Hi!
  7. edi49

edi49 New Member

Hello there. I am teen as well. Anybody willing to chat or talk?
  8. AmeliaS.

AmeliaS. Member

Hey, 17 yr old here. I've been doing this for a while, so if anyone wants to talk or needs advice on getting help, I'm around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.